If you want a comprehensive look at how to manage common toddler issues – including behaviour, sleep and eating – then this course will help you with approaches to various situations.
ToddlerCalmTM can help!
Our 6-week course includes all the content from our four workshops including managing behaviour, optimising development, managing sleep and managing eating.
You’ll come away with an understanding of toddler brain development and why they behave the way they do. We’ll also give you tips and techniques to help you manage common toddler issues.
In small groups of about 6-8 couples we’ll help you to understand:
* Your toddler’s brain development and the effect that this can have on their behaviour and their sleep
* The effects that different parenting approaches can have on behaviour and the developing brain
* Frameworks that support parents to create their own toddler strategies
* How parenting and play can literally shape toddler’s brains for the future and how you can optimise this
* Why toddlers eat the way they do and what approaches will improve their relationship with food in the short and long term.
The length of the workshop is 12 hours, typically run in 3 sessions lasting 4 hours each. The course costs £90* in a group setting.
Private consultation is from £150.
Privately arranged group: Prices as for group course if there are a minimum of 4 paying families.
Please complete the contact form below to enquire about arranging a private consultation or a private group.
*This price is per person (with one additional family member free of charge) in a group setting. All handouts are included in the price. It is possible to arrange a bespoke price if you want to attend with additional family members or carers (for your own child).
If you live in the South Lanarkshire, East Renfrewshire, and Glasgow area, stay tuned for upcoming dates. If you’re on Facebook, you can stay up to date by visting the CalmFamily West Scotland Facebook Page.
The workshop is available as a private group or one-to-one session. Private sessions can be either in person or online through Skype.
Live in Scotland but not local to me? I might be able to come to you should you wish to arrange a private group, or we can arrange a private consultaion via Skype.
Complete the form to discuss your needs and a quote.
Not in Scotland but interested in the workshop? Head on over and visit the CalmFamily website to find BabyCalmTM Consultants in your local area.